One of the most significant sector of the translation industry today is technical translation.
Documentations such as owner’s manuals, user guides and patents cover technical subjects and are highly specialised. In our view, the prerequisites of an impeccable technical translation are:
- translators and reviewers with knowledge of the subject-matter and the necessary cross-curricular educational background and mastery of the relevant specialised terminology and technical writing conventions;
- appropriate project preparation and consultation with client before project launch;
- use of a state-of-the-art computer-assisted translation environment (terminology and translation memory management tools);
- post-project management (feedback integrated into linguistic database, project evaluation etc.);
All of the above are essential for the right solution for your technical language needs, over the long term.
Clients who have already chosen us as their technical translator partner include:
- Phoenix Contact GmbH – TranzPress has been providing multiple language solutions and online and offline localisation services for this market leading automation and connection technology, electronic interface systems and surge protection manufacturer firm since 2007; the language mix is German to Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Swedish and Danish;
- ENI Hungária Zrt. – TranzPress has been providing technical translation and interpreting services to this oil industry specialist since 2003;
- Nissan Sales Central and Eastern Europe – TranzPress is exclusive language services vendor to Nissan’s regional marketing and sales arm since 2005. We provide Nissan with automotive translations, training, marketing/public relations material, e-learning and software localisation services;
- KÖZTI Középülettervező Zrt. – TranzPress has been providing technical translation services in the field of construction and building engineering for one of Hungary’s most important construction planning firms since 2007;
Ask us for a free technical translation quote today.